Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Universal Bank

Hi All,

I am so excited and had to share this with you all. As a spin off from The Secret Works site, I have just launched The Universal Bank site which came about via that wonderful Law of Attraction. Obviously in building The Secret Works site, I was studying and processing all sorts of Law of Attraction information both consciously and subconsciously.

I went to bed one evening about two weeks ago and asked the Universe to provide me with a unique concept for a web site that did two things:

1. Promote the Law of Attraction and philosophies in The Secret to as many people as possible and
2. Generate an additional source of revenue for my family

I woke up the next morning with the idea of The Universal Bank membership site and it is truly an awesome idea.

Throught the day little synchronicities started to occur. First thing as I switched on the news was talk of banks (OK, I understand in this economical time, that wasn't much of a co-incidence, but I do stress it was the very first thing I heard), then later in the day I received an email from I don't even know who, subject You Can Take It To The Bank....

So, what is The Universal Bank. It is a membership site offering both free and paid memberships which includes a Law of Attraction tool. All people studying the Law of Attraction know in order for it to work effectively you have to believe and feel that you will get what you have asked for, so by using the Law of Attraction tool, you will get the feeling that you have submitted your request to the Universal Bank (the only bank you truly can count on these days) in a way that is totally familiar to your every day life and you will get a response too. In addition, I have included loads of E-Book downloads on associated subjects, but we have also created in-house never before seen and totally unique Law of Attraction Flash Video presentations.

So, please, do yourself a favour, open your free account at The Universal Bank today and let the Universe deliver to you all that you desire.

Thanks for your support.

Kind regards
Holly

PS. I have also started an Affiliate Program with the Universal Bank through Clickbank

No comments: