Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Push Button Xtreme and The Law of Attraction?



I am always on the look out for new ways to generate revenue. As Bob Proctor says you don't go to work to earn money. You go to work to do what you enjoy. Job satisfaction is the key. Bob Proctor suggests that to get ahead in this world and have everything money can buy, you need additional income streams - that is what the top 3% of the wealthiest people in the world have - and so, with this in mind, I have been looking for good opportunities.

Yesterday I received an email recommending a new program wherein you can join and make money without having to sell or recruit anybody - that sounded ideal as I am so busy with my own sites and programs, I don't have time for that - anyway, it sounded good, but was it too good to be true. So I thought about it overnight and this morning, I decided to take a chance because I have the Law of Attraction on my side. This program can be the vehicle that delivers, whilst I remain firmly in the driving seat.

So for those of you who are interested in the program, Push Button Xtreme, this is what THEY SAY:

Check out this Profit Share System that is making people RICH!
$495 per week... $1,980 per month...
No recruiting required. No skills required. No experience required. No marketing required. No hidden costs.
Watch in real time as thousands of people join below you... pushing YOU to the TOP.
Hit the top, GET PAID. Hit the top, GET PAID. Hit the top, GET PAID. Week after week!!
Just get in line and get paid!


You can find out more here:

Now I already have great success with internet and affiliate marketing, but all the programs I promote usually need some some of sale to be concluded before I receive any money...so let's see...I will keep you posted on my success.


Kind regards
Holly

www.the-secret-works.co.za

No comments: